SERVICES

Total Pageviews

Twin Flames: The One That Got Away.


In the blog post 'Twin Flames: A Love Affair' I already gave an account of what a true flame is, how we recognise it and why we meet them. If you didn't read it, you might want to do so now, as there seems to be a lot of false beliefs regarding the subject and there are many taking advantage of this situation. 

Once we meet a twin flame, our life turns into a roller coaster. The feeling that such love is overwhelming and eternal is ever present. There is a sense that we finally made it home, but we are not there yet. The path before meeting our twin flame is never easy, and it doesn't become easier once we meet them. Every fear is reflected and every demon comes out to play and dance wild. Once the connection is made physically and we are aware of the existence of the twin flame, the only way to get rid of all demons and fears is to heal. And healing is a process we have to do alone, whether we are in a relationship or not. 

When one of the twins is a runner, they would do anything in their power to end the relationship even if they are in love. It doesn't make sense and it does not have to make it either. There is nothing we can do to stop it. Let's remember that they know everything about us; there is nowhere to hide. They know who we are and they see our flaws and frailties even before we do. When it comes the time to end it, they certainly know which buttons to push. And they will. Even if we don't react to their provocations they will run away. It is supposed to be this way. 

We might have suffocated them with love, but there is no one to blame.Giving all the space in the world would have no made any difference. It is important to remember that we have signed a contract before we came to this world and we must follow it even if we disagree with it now. 

Separating from the twin flame is devastating. This is the real heartbreak, the one that subconsciously we were looking for in order to heal completely and become free once again. The human understanding of heartbreak makes it impossible for many to heal, having a negative effect on the relationship with the twin flame and ourselves. 

At this point, heartbroken and feeling rejected, the inertia of our habits would compel us to hold on to anything that remains from that relationship and ask for their return. This is the opposite of what we have to do, but thoughts of possession, jealousy and fear take over to nullify whatever ability to reason we have been left with. The pain is unbearable. Hopelessness and despair take over. There is a powerful reason for this, of which I will write about when the time is right. 

This is the perfect time to be alone and use all our energy to take care of ourselves and heal. However, loneliness lands heavy on us. All feelings and emotions we go through are overwhelming. It is a very delicate moment in the life of a person, which some never manage to leave, as heartbreak, longing and suffering become their new false identity.

Once the relationship with the twin flame is over, it is essential that we let go of them. This is particularly difficult in a twin relationship. We know we belong together, that no one else will ever understand us as they do. We are not only separated from a partner and a lover, but also a best friend. Whether the feelings and thoughts we go through tell us that we will never find someone better or that we can never be happy without them, letting go is the answer.

The reasons why we have to let go are simple. If you really love them, the best you can do for them is to heal yourself so they can heal too. One has to heal first. It is time to take responsibility also for our love. This is how we express love for them when they are no longer in our lives, by letting go. We still love the; they will always have that special place in our hearts and souls, but we must let go. Our reward is that they touched us where no one had reached before, but this is only to awaken in us a part that was asleep and that is essential to reconnect with the soul. Life will never be the same again. To honour our love for them, we celebrate their existence, our time together and we continue loving. 

Letting go is a different expression of love. Both tradition and society have falsely taught us that love relates to possession; to a life of togetherness. That is not love, but the tyranny of the fear of being alone. The soul is a gypsy in love that wants to travel, go on an adventure of self-discovery and in most cases, we have to do this alone. The fact that the relationship never ends and we are always connected to them should suffice. While we are still human, we must remove our social conditioning so as to return to love. 

Without letting go neither can heal. We are here to learn love and to heal. Letting go of whom we most love is one true expression of unconditional love and a certain way to reconnect with the soul. The reunion of the twin flames will never occur until we have mastered the art of letting go. It is also essential that the other person let's go. The fact that they are runners doesn't mean that they let go at all. The more energy they use to escape, the stronger the connection becomes even if there is not physical contact. And even though it might appear as they have taken the decision to end the relationship, the runner is the one that suffers most and they will continue suffering for reasons I will explain in a different blog post. 

For two twin flames to reunite, both parts have to let go. This is the reason why one person alone cannot attract them no matter what we do or how proficient we might be in manifesting. The twin is a soul, a free spirit, and anything we can humanly attempt to attract them will never work if only one of us has this intention. A twin flame does not appear to everyone, and if he or she has in this lifetime, perhaps we have to wait another twenty years or to another life to finally reunite. 

Letting go is also love, and perhaps, only perhaps, you are here, I am here, we are here only to learn to let go. When we let go, we are free and we are love and we are in love. Keep loving, keep trusting and be; just be. Everything will appear at the right time.


The book 'Reuniting with the Twin Flame' is now available on Amazon. Dealing with dynamics and a detailed exploration of the twin flame relationship, the content is exclusive to the book and cannot be found on this blog. 

For soul readings, visit this link. or contact me directly 
 

You might also want to read:

Twin Flames: A Love Affair

Separating From The Twin Flame: The End And Beginning Of Friendship

A Twin Flame For The End Of The World

The Twin Flame Runner And Fear Of Love

Running Away From Relationships: What Happened Next

 

Comments

  1. Hello everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
      cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  breast cancer, though I
      went through different website I saw different testimonies about
      different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
      the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
      it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
      much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
      some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
      (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
      he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
      will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
      and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
      tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
      a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
      sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
      I referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. All Thank to Dr okeke for what he have done for me! with is love spell am laura from USA my family is back My husband has come back home with the help of okeke and now my husband has stopped to fill the divorce papers after i contacted Dr okeke to help me stop the divorce with my husband and now things are going much better now. As Dr okeke said, all the process concerning the divorce have been cancelled and the evil woman that cause the problem in my marriage has be sent away by my husband and we are now happy together. i said it better for me to share this good news with everyone here I will advice if you are passing any problem in your marriage or relationship reach Dr okeke his the solution to your problem and predicament Thank you okeke for your help reach him on email at (writelovespell@gmail.com) or chat him on WhatsApp on (+2348140443360)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i am here to tell you all how i was cured from Hepatitis B by dr Adigba with his herbal medicine i once had the problem of Hepatitis B which affected my work for years i have been using different medication but there was no solution,i search the net and i found the contact of Dr Adigba who help me with his product on curing Hepatitis B problem and other deadly diseases, he also assured me that it is a permanent cure,so i work with him as he ask and i took the medication for just 1 weeks and i was back to normal. for two weeks now i have been doing fine.I give all thanks to Dr Adigba for helping me out of such problem now am the happiest person on earth for seeing myself doing better again.you can also contact him on email dradigba@gmail. com whatsapp him on +2348077875210..dr adigba cure the flowing virus
    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cureringing ear
    3 ringing earwarts cure
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Jaundice
    8 pregnancy herbal medicine
    9 prostate enlargement
    10 Hepatitis B and many more  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he did not pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Oselumen who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back home kneeling and begging to forgive he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Oselumen can help you too email: droselumen@gmail.com or call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr voke on doctorvoke@gmail.com
    contact Dr VOKE today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have been solved for me also, via Email doctorvoke@gmail.com


    E-mail: doctorvoke@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Lord Zuma a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Rose Marco and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Lord Zuma which i met online on one faithful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lover, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Sandra, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Lord Zuma's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Lord Zuma said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Lord Zuma is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Lord Zuma now on spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or just visit https://spiritualherbal.blogspot.com and see so many he has helped that are testifying about his good work. He will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Lord Zuma for your good deeds. His whatsapp number +1 506 800 1647

    ReplyDelete
  8. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete

  9. I was tested Herpes positive and ever since then i have been taking different kinds of medicine but yet no improvement until i saw testimonies on the internet of how Robinson buckler has been curing different people from different kinds of diseases, immediately i contacted him. After our discussion he prepared the medicine and send it to me, which i received and took according to his instructions. Now my doctor just confirmed me HSV2 negative. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Robinson buckler for curing me. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease or you want to fix your broken marriage/relationship or maybe get back with your Ex husband, Ex wife, Boyfriend or girlfriend you can contact Robinson buckler on this Email address: [Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was able to get rid of my herpes with herbal medicine which was prepared and shipped to me by Dr AKHIGBE. He's a great herbalist and medicine man everyone should know about, he has cures for all types of diseases and viruses in the body. You may need Dr AKHIGBE assistance. His email drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349021374574.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to share my testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a herbalist Dr ODIGIE with his roots and herbs,Since last 4 years I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I will live long again and am so grateful about Dr ODIGIE who cured my HIV AIDS last week. I was in pains so I told one of my friend and she told me that there is a herbalist that can cure my HIV with his roots and herbs. do contact him now she read someone testimony from a website online on how Dr ODIGIE cure her from HIV AIDS and she also collected Dr ODIGIE website and email. She gave me the contact info, I emailed him and he prepared herbal medicine for me with his roots and herbs, after two weeks he ask me to go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative patient I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor and the result was still the same, Thank God everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr ODIGIE with his herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr ODIGIE and very happy with my family.Dr ODIGIE can also offer any types of help like Curing of all types of Diseases and lot's more.

    Whatsapp/ call: +2347049458624
    Email:( drodigiehealthcure@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marital infidelity can be suicidal, and as well cause other mental complications and heartache. If you suspect that your partner is cheating on you, chances are, you are 100% correct. Sometimes it’s best to walk away with a hairline crack in your heart and avoid a shattered heart & destroyed mind…My heart was not too far from being shattered, but thanks to the service of this Spy-lord at 'hackingloop6@gmail .com' for the hacking service that exposed my cheating ex. I got the spy-app that monitored my husband through GPS, spied his chats, call logs and read messages” . I went through the betrayal as an adult & handled it with my head held high & with the courage & confidence of a mature person…Reach out to this Spy-lord at 'hackingloop6@ gmail .com' also on WhatsApp +1 (484)540 - 0785, if you ever suspect your spouse of cheating or telling lies with their phones, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he really saved my heart from being shattered by an ungrateful Ex.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW I FINALLY GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITHIN 48 HOURS THROUGH THE HELP OF DR MARIAN (marianspells@gmail.com)

    Thank you DR MARIAN for taking your time to help people in need. I had already given up on Online spells reason been because of my past experiences with SCAMMERS whom claim to be what they are not, Not until a friend of mine introduced me to DR MARIAN. DR MARIAN i want you to know the service you provide no doubt changes the life’s of so many of us. Such an amazing service and I’m very thankful for having found this and appreciate your time and effort in helping me. My husband has finally come back to me after he left me to be with another woman for over 5 months. All thanks to DR MARIAN who brought him back to me. She is an expert in FIXING/UNITING BROKEN  RELATIONSHIPS /MARRIAGES.I STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER.
    You can contact her via:

    Email: marianspells@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.

Popular Posts