SERVICES

Total Pageviews

I Am In Love: What Does It Mean?


I write with the laughter of forgotten children around me ... 

interesting that ...

someone has been watching Me ...
.... climbing on my wall ...
She saw only what she wanted to see...

... Narcissus never saw anything at all ....
they don't understand .... I am not going to explain ...

the Twin Sisters came to play with me
Synchronicity and Serendipity asked me to inspire them all ...
and we played and played and played ...
of their own accord They created a beautiful Film ...
they arrived with childish game ...
and played a charming trick on Me ...
I played with Courage and flagged it for the world to see
IN CAPITAL LETTERS ...

... but nothing is what it seems ...

... I hear the laughter of children within ...

.... produced by the love of many ...
the touch of so many beautiful souls ...

and I joined in with the laughter of the invisible children ...

I forgot Her .... Nothing is what it seems ....
I Am with the Goddess now ...
We honour you ... the Wild Woman ... 
and We will always be with You ...
but...

I Let It Be ... I Let Her Go ...
and I Am Free ... now .... I Am Safe .... Here

I Am In Love ... what does it mean?

There's a Brooke that pours Love over Me
ascending by the most beautiful Hill .... 
a fresh, wild essence ... the waves in the sea ...
.... the wind on the sails ...
the curl among the branches of trees ... 

I Am In Love ...
no one seems to know what it means ...
and I don't need anyone to know ... to see ....
for as I found myself ... I lost fear ... desire ... all need ...
Now I see it all .... I have them all ...
the laughter of reborn children ....

I forgot Her ... but I still have to deliver Her my Gift ...
The Goddess asked and I agreed ....
for only when Narcissus departs...
She will be In Love ... She will be Free ...
... only then She will understand and She will see ...
That it was always there ... and it was Home ...
... the most beautiful words one has ever spoken ...

I Am In Love ... what does it mean .....? 



The book 'Reuniting with the Twin Flame' is now available on Amazon. Dealing with dynamics and a detailed exploration of the twin flame relationship, the content is exclusive to the book and cannot be found on this blog. 

For soul readings, visit this link. or contact me directly


Comments

Popular Posts