SERVICES

Total Pageviews

Gamble Everything For Love And Remember Who You Are.


The story begins at birth. A child born of love, and In Love. A child still in touch with consciousness born into an unconscious world. Through those wondrous eyes full of love and connection to the higher self the child still has access to portals to different dimensions. He and she are still beings of light, magic and love. At that age, everything is still possible. We are limitless.

As the child grows up they experience a slow process towards the unconscious, learning the fear of the world and its limitations. At some point this child experiences the loss of love and abandonment. From then on, the child will dedicate his life the best they can on a quest of love, to find the love once lost. Unfortunately, some people will resign themselves to live without it, and depending on the degree of hurt, perhaps abuse they will convince themselves that they either don't want love or don't deserve it. 

The journey begins In Love. Perhaps we shouldn't call it journey, and call it life instead. Or let's call it love, for love is all there is, the only word we speak. 

Through others we begin to love again. We're attracted to other people in whom the traits that are dormant in us are vibrant, clearly visible. Then we fall in love. In the quest of love one might find obstacles and doubts that match their belief's system. Love might not be reciprocated, I'm not enough or I'm undeserving of love, though the main obstacle is fear of love. Fear of being hurt or being abandoned once again. 

Everyone without exception is deserving of love and being loved.

One can always stand on the fence and take the safe bet or go beyond their fears and in love find what we really want. Being in love holds the possibility to create magic, a wonderful reality. When one opens their heart and decide to live in love and for love, there's hardly anything they cannot attain, including the person who might not be or seem to be interested. If one, however, falls in the trap of fear or doubt, there's little one can achieve. Love is a magnet. In love one has the courage, vitality and creativity to make all things possible. 

If love is underestimated or believed not to be enough, it's only due to humanity's inability to recognise its true power. There's only love.

As a child who experienced the loss of love fairly soon, I started the quest for love young and eager. I trained myself not to cry -as boys do- and not to fear anything. Against popular belief and family advice and support, I ran away from the comfort and security that most people crave, but which is filled with routine and unhappiness. The only vision in the horizon was and still is love. 

For love I gave up everything on countless occasions. I moved from city to city, wandered from heart to heart -until they could take love no longer- with the energy of a fool in love, my thumbs, the poetry in my heart and little else. The belief has always been that everything would be provided for, and so far it has. Too bad that not everyone could understand with the enchanting uncertainty of the unknown, which is always there to provide when one truly believes. Losing love to safety and comfort hurts. Losing love to fear of love or being hurt or being abandoned hurts even more so.

However unconscious the world tried to make me, love has always been the only safety and comfort I sought. We're nothing without love. Throughout this adventure, constantly I heard that love is not enough. Sad to say that the people I heard it most from are those I love more. 

Last summer love took me to France to follow a dream with the same, unique energy that love can only provide. Once again I left all comfort and safety. Before the choice of love or something else, the decision is clear. 

Love is a tribute to myself.

Arriving in a different country with love as the only plan raised questions. On the one hand I received admiration for such dedication, belief and courage to do so, on the other, fear of what the future might bring, meaning, what it might not. 

By the end of relationship due to fear of love on the other part, I was asked how could I, no matter what keep loving, keep the faith and believe in love, about the regrets I would have having lost everything. My response to this was simple. Love is who and what I am. There's nothing I can, nor would do to change it. 

I Am In Love ... and so are You.

If one thing I've learned and gained in this life, in this adventure called love is to remember who I am, to be able to feel who I am and live what I am. Perhaps I would have loved to know earlier that the path to love is through the self, instead of associating it to another person, but returning to love is a personal experience in which we learn the best we can.

Yes, there were times in which I feared love or pretended I didn't want to be loved. Times in which I feared to be abandoned. Times in which I chose to be with people I couldn't truly love, so it wouldn't hurt. But after this wonderful experience in which love has been generous and abundant, I know that the only path to remember who I Am was love. 

Once again I took a gamble for love. Once again I had to leave due to fear of love. Sometimes the only thing we can do for those we love is to let them go. I lost nothing. Everything is here and now.

When asked if I'd do it again knowing the outcome. My answer is: yes, I'll do it again. I'll visit France again and again until love is no longer feared.

Follow your heart and gamble everything for love. Somewhere along the way you'll meet the essence of who you truly are. Fall in love, stay there and remember how powerful you are. Only in love you'll find true safety.

To be continued ... 

............................................................

To follow this blog visit and like this Facebook page.

For spiritual readings visit this other page.

Comments

Popular Posts